ON-Point Dry Needling (OPDN)
ON-Point Dry Needling, is the only dry needling program that is accredited by a CCE institution that being NUHS. The program is open to all practitioners (DC, PT, MHT, MD, NPc, Pac, OT,)
- Open to all licensed health care practitioners whose scope of practice permits the use of dry needling.
- All participants must sign consent forms permitting the other participants to practice and perform dry needling on them and permitting the instructor to demonstrate dry needling on them.
- All participants must provide proof of adequate malpractice insurance.
- All participants must sign a waiver absolving the instructor and accrediting NUHS as well as any state organizations of any liability in the event of injury.
- All participants must be prepared to dress down to shorts, and women should wear bras with rear closures to facilitate hands-on practice as part of the training.
Why Choose ON-Point Dry Needling?
This 32 hr program (Level I 20 Hrs.; Level II: 12 Hrs) aside from being the only program accredited by a CCE institution for 20 CEU’s this program cuts to the chase putting you back in the office ready to get on point with you patients Monday morning.
Results Speak for ThemselvesSee why our clients chose us to make a difference!
I had a persistent discomfort in my left upper abdominal area for several months and so my primary care sent me to a specialist who ran the gamete on me with testing,; MRI, endoscopy Ultrasound and at the end of the day it was a hands up we don’t know. I was seeing Dr. Merrick for acupuncture and was telling him about it and after a little probing he suggested dry needling. I can’t wait to go back to my primary care doc and the specialist. Pain is gone.
I saw Dr. Merrick for low back pain I got in a high school lacrosse game. I saw my chiropractor and it did help but still interfered with my game. He sent me to Dr. Merrick and it was just amazing. One dry needling treatment and my back pain was gone, and my game was back to it’s full potential. Thank you Dr. Merrick
I am a runner, a necessary part of my life and when I developed a tendonitis and spasm in my left hip I could barely walk never mind run. My chiropractor suggested I see Doc Merrick next door in the PT clinic so I did and after one session with a needle in my hip (a little painful). It felt much better. He gave me some stretching for the TFL(?) and no running for 24 hrs which I did and now my running is like nothing ever happened. This happened several months ago but I recently developed a tennis elbow and by God if that needle treatment didn’t cure it . Never thought I could love a needle.
I had one session with dry needling from Dr. Merrick and my hip and leg pain were gone by the next day. It was strange how those muscles were just jumping on their own, regardless I’m back to my regular routine of training after an almost three week layoff. My job as a gym teacher and coach doesn’t allow for time off because of pain and now I know that with Doc Merrick around, that is no longer going to be a problem.
I offer qualified healthcare professionals a training course in dry needling as a diagnostic and treatment modality.